Spoony Twan's Slippers

You haven't really lived life 'til you walked in the next man's shoes. Pour 2 fingers of your favorite single malt, strap on Spoony's fur-lined mocs, and enjoy the ride...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Jump Off

Here it is Gents....the first of many postings!!!!!

I'm sure you guys are wondering how i'm holding up during this difficult time in my life. Fret not, I've found serenity in a little support group I started....here are a couple pictures of our first meeting.

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com


I'd show you more, but i think you get the drift.


Anywayz...check back here often...tell your friends.....i'll post tunes/vids/pictures/and of course the news!

one more thing...i love feedback/comments, so click and spit away.


The rest of the pictures from the support group






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home